Now just what is The butterfly light award? It is awarded to those that we think are either “spreading light” or are a positive influence to others. I am flattered to be among this group.
Here are a Don’s conditions for acceptance of this award.
1. You must write an acceptance post, making sure you link back to the blogger who awarded you and thank them. You MAY NOT lump this award in with a batch of other awards.
2. You must individually name and re-award to a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 9999999 bloggers. You must let them know either personally with a comment on their blog OR a pingback (I’d suggest their about page)
3. You must link back to Belinda’s blog either to http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/2014/03/13/i-love-charismatic-geeks/ OR http://idiotwriting.wordpress.com/about/
4. You must write a short paragraph – Entitled either “How I’m Spreading Light” OR “How I’m A Positive Influence”
5. Display Belinda’s lovely “Butterfly Light Award” badge on your blog.
So with those conditions given here goes!
How I’m a positive influence
I try to be a good listener as well as an advice giver. I think listening whether it is in person, on facebook, twitter, our blogs….is so important in being a positive influence to others. I try to encourage others to meet their potential and use the gifts God has given them as well as use mine in a way that helps others. We are all here together, we can help or hinder one another. I choose to help.
I have been so busy with taxes, spring vacation etc. and have fallen way behind, so I am going to nominate one very deserving blog for this award.